Webinar – Stress Testing (Business Continuity Planning): Preparing your Village and Team – REGISTER NOW
This webinar will explain what stress testing for retirement villages is, how it works and what issues may be tested for your village. A good introduction for people who want to design their own or find out more about the process.
One on One Stress Testing (Business Continuity Planning): Preparing your Village and Team
Like our free webinar this is a private webinar which can be tailored for you and it is where we explain what stress testing for retirement villages is, how it works and what issues might be tested for your village. A good introduction for people who want to design their own or find out more about the process. This webinar will be held at a time that suits you and allows you to ask questions and try ideas in a confidential environment.
Maintaining Independence though Community Support Options – REGISTER your interest
This training will support you in understanding the services and supports available to keep residents independent and active. This training is for Community Managers and all staff working with residents who want to learn more about the community care services.
Webinar learning outcomes include:
- Identify care and support streams available to maintain independence including the eligibility and assessment requirements
- Determine service types offered by providers of services and what fees and charges will typically be
- Examine requirements for entry into Aged Care Homes with an overview of My Aged Care so that you know what is available to residents
- Discover peer and alternative support options to meet diverse needs.
CSS Elder Abuse Prevention Strategy
CSS has prepared an Elder Abuse Prevention Strategy designed to ensure you meet the new requirements. The Strategy is in plain English and will provide you and your residents with the information they need. Your village strategy must contain the strict detailed components to educate residents and staff on how to identify and respond to elder abuse in your village. This is critical as older people who suffer abuse need the support of others as they may be reluctant to report abuse themselves. This strategy is designed to be printed out and posted on your notice board – now required in the legislation. :
CSS COVID-19 Support Package for Retirement Villages
To assist operators in managing the COVID-19 Pandemic, CSS has created training, support, policies and tools for Retirement Village Leadership Teams. The Package includes:
- 1 hour webinar one-on-one or group training in Infection Control, Voluntary Isolation and Quarantine: COVID:19 with Certificate.
- 12 policies and tools related to village management during COVID-19.
- 3 hours support from a dedicated CSS Retirement Living Consultant to modify policies to meet your personal context and needs.
- 3 hours of personal mentoring and support to resolve COVID-19 issues as they occur.
CSS COVID-19 FAQ Guide for Retirement Village Operators
This practical guide covers the emerging issues for Operators in the COVID-19 context.
Full of advice and practical ideas and solutions this tool will support you in responding to issues and understanding trends in the sector to keep you ahead of problems. With the purchase of this item you will receive ongoing updates from CSS on new issues as they emerge.
Health Check for Villages – Compliance with Reforms Checklist
This practical self-assessment tool will identify your compliance with recent legislative changes. Designed as a checklist leading you to identified actions as outcomes, this tool will help you find the policies in systems you need to have in place.