Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) Lead/Coordinators Online Course – REGISTER your interest
Held over three days, with one day per week with three, one and half hour online sessions during the day plus course work, the focus is on residential aged care setting including:
- Application of standard and transmission-based precautions
- Recognising and responding to an outbreak
- Governance requirements to facilitate program planning, implementation and evaluation
- Infection surveillance and reporting requirements
- Antimicrobial resistance and implementing stewardship activities
- Staff health and debunking the myths of influenza vaccination
- Key roles and responsibilities as the IPC Lead/Coordinator.
IPC Champions Online Course – REGISTER your interest
One and half days with online sessions and course work. The IPC Champion is a registered nurse resource who supports the IPC Coordinator and/or Outbreak Management Team. As defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention “champions are respected individuals with strong communication skills who are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the topic (IPC) at hand. These front line personnel (registered nurses) promote and lead healthcare-associated infection prevention (and control) initiatives by engaging and educating colleagues, solving problems, and communicating across all levels of leadership.”
The IPC training sessions can be utilised for professional development and are also suitable for Outbreak Management Team members.
Audits against the Aged Care Quality Standards and COVID-19 Preparedness
Talk to CSS today to discuss your requirements as all/some of the standards or specialist areas can be assessed. A comprehensive Audit Review Report is provided with recommendations, key priorities, additional information that was found and interviews with consumers.
Registered Nurse Bootcamp – Workshops – REGISTER your interest
- Held over five separate workshops.
- Focus’ on the requirements of the Aged Care Quality Standards, clinical leadership and best practice in clinical care.
CSS Coaching Sessions for Care Managers – REGISTER your interest
- Three part coaching sessions – for emerging leaders, new to industry or role.
- Program with pre-session evaluation, planning and x three, two-hour teleconference sessions.
- Conducted via webinar or onsite in the workplace.
- Dates suitable to your emerging leaders.
- Detail regarding role and responsibilities and clinical governance requirements.
- Daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
- Key standards for Care Managers including: clinical governance and indicators, restraints, AMS, open disclosure, high prevalence risks.
CSS Care Managers Aged Care Leadership Webinars – REGISTER your interest
- Five separate one hour webinars and one full day face to face workshop – for residential aged care managers to develop the skills to improve care and services to consumers.
- Full day face to face workshop.
- Effectively communicate changing trends in aged care workplaces.
- Adapting to evolving trends in aged care.
- Discovering your WHY and what drives YOU as a leader in aged care.
- Understanding the clinical governance framework and learning the system requirements.
- Using data to drive change and continuous improvement.
- Increasing the capability of your team to improve care services.
Other Specialised Webinars – contact CSS for more details.
- Infection Control – Flu Outbreak Webinars
- Infection Prevention and Control Coordinators Webinars
- Home Care and CHSP Bootcamp Webinars
- Resident Aggression, Elder Abuse Webinar
- Governance Forums for Board/Senior Leadership Team Webinars
- Holistic and Well-being Approach to Responsive Behaviours Webinars
- Advance Care Planning Webinars
- Retirement Village Webinars
- Risk Management Webinar
Contact CSS to see how we can support the development of your workforce and to register your interest.Contact: Cara Noye, Administration Manager
Mobile: 0402 631 748