Accreditation can be a costly exercise for any organisation. We can work with Aged Care organisations, residential and community, to help them through the accreditation process by:
- Assist in the development of the accreditation application
- Analysing your current quality management system;
- Conduct an internal review to identify possible areas of non-compliance
- Work with you to develop tailored solutions to address any areas of concern.
- We assist in developing and implement action plans
- We assist in submissions to the Aged Care accreditation agency following audits, support contacts or review audits.
- Assist in any non-compliant outcomes
- Sanction support if pending or imposed by the department of Health and ageing
- Assist with Quality review reports
- Introduce and refine benchmarking systems and integrating current systems including infection control, WHS, risk analysis and food safety.
- Introduce and/or refine tools and techniques for quality improvement including surveys/questionnaires/individual assessments.
- Analysis of your current quality management system
- Develop new and refine quality improvement systems
- Assess and validate specific standards.
- Link the CQI program to accreditation services
- Facilitate organisational self assessment
- Complaints management and review of complaints management system
- Working with management in the development of performance indicators and work with groups and individuals to achieve best practice and current practice benchmarks. Analysis and report on areas for improvement, trends and areas for improvement
Consultant Support to Aged Care and Community providers
- Support the development and write ACAR round applications for community and Residential Care
- Assist in the writing of Funding grant applications – HACC services, Home care Services
- Assist in the review and maximisation of funding (ACFI) in residential and community care
- Develop extra service and respite applications and variations
- Critical Incident and Clinical investigations
- Assist in the review of contracts and manage the tender process for providers